Springer Submission Deadline In
Submission and Publication
The outcome of the BICA Workshop was summarized at the BICA Society Panel during the Workshop. In addition to the informal set of Workshop Proceedings yet to be distributed to all participants, the following publication venues are used in order to disseminate papers of BICA 2021, including the BICA Event at IS4SI and the BICA Workshop at IVA 2021.
- A special issue of the open-access journal Procedia Computer Science (printed, indexed in Scopus) combines workshop papers together with papers from BICA*AI 2020. Closed, fully published and indexed in Scopus.
- Extended versions of papers will be published in a special issue of the journal Cognitive Systems Research (a Q1 / Q2 Elsevier journal). Currently open.
- A volume of the Springer Studies in Computational Intelligence book series (indexed in Scopus) dedicated to BICA 2021. Submission is open in EasyChair.
- A Special Edition of MDPI Proceedings will include selected papers from the Information in BICA-based Systems event at the 2021 Summit of the International Society for the Study of Information (IS4SI). Submission closed.
- A special issue of Philosophy and Science dedicated to APC and BICA at IS4SI. Currently open: contact Peter Boltuc.
- Furthermore, all talks and panels of the BICA Workshop 2021 were videorecorded and made available on YouTube. Similarly, talks of the BICA Event at IS4SI were videorecorded and will be also available on YouTube.
Additionally, we invite submission of posters and miniposters for the upcoming BICA 2021 Poster Session to be held virtually in October or November (dates TBA). All submissions should be done via EasyChair.
All papers should be formatted using the Springer Studies in Computational Intelligence template for their initial submission. The final publication venue for each submission will be determined by the Program Committee.