- Sun, Nov 28: BICA 2021 Virtual Poster Session and e-Banquet.
- Wed, Dec 1: Springer final version submission deadline.
- Fri, Dec 3: Registration deadline.
- September 21-24, 2022: BICA*AI 2022 in Jalisco, Mexico.
About the Event
BICA 2021 is a purely virtual conference, consisting of two parallel events: (1) the BICA Event at IS4SI 2021 and (2) the BICA Workshop at IVA 2021.
Here (1) and (2) are:
(1) Information in Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures (BICA) based Systems at the 2021 Summit of the International Society for the Study of Information, September 12-19, 2021, Vienna, Austria, online (https://summit-2021.is4si.org)
(2) 2021 International Workshop on Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures: BICA Workshop at the 21st ACM International Conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents, September 14-17, University of Fukuchiyama, Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto, Japan, online (https://sites.google.com/view/iva2021/).
Together (1) and (2) constitute:
2021 Annual International Conference on Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures, also known as the 2021 Annual International Conference on Brain-Inspired Cognitive Architectures for Artificial Intelligence (BICA*AI 2021), also known as the 12th Annual Meeting of the BICA Society, September 12-19, 2021, Vienna, Austria and the University of Fukuchiyama, Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto, Japan, online (bica2021.bicasociety.org).
To learn more, use the Menu at the top-right corner of the page.